If your home or investment property is located in Mountain Creek or you’re looking at buying or selling a property, free call us today on 1800 663 390 or direct on 0432 656 866 or send us an email at email@example.com
BPI Building and Pest Inspections service the Central and Southern suburbs of the Sunshine Coast including Mountain Creek and we are fully insured, licensed and experienced.
Our services include:
- Pre-Purchase Building & Pest Inspections.
- Pre-Sale Building & Pest Inspections Mountain Creek.
- Pre-Auction Building & Pest Inspections Mountain Creek.
- Building Inspections Mountain Creek.
- Pest Inspections Mountain Creek.
- Building Reports Mountain Creek.
- Pest Reports Mountain Creek.
- Building & Pest Reports Mountain Creek.
- Swimming Pool Safety Inspections Mountain Creek.
- All our Building and Pest Inspection reports provided within 24 hours.
Free Call us today on 1800 663 390 or direct on 0432 656 866 to book your building and pest inspection.
Chris & Natalie Jacobson, are directors and owners of BPI Sunshine Coast – Central & South. Chris has been in the building and construction industry for 14 years and is a fully licensed Builder, Pest Technician and Inspector.
Chris has been working in the Fraser Coast & Sunshine Coast regions for 14 years and has gained great local knowledge on the area, style of construction and common local issues.
His building experience is wide-ranging and includes unit blocks, townhouses, domestic low set properties, renovations and extensions of all styles of houses, including Queenslanders, low set, single and double story brick construction, high set and pole homes.
Why should you choose BPI Sunshine Coast – Central & South for Your Mountain Creek Property?
- BPI specialise in Combined Pre-Purchase and Pre-Sale Building and Timber Pest Inspections – It’s what we do day in day out.
- You will get 1 inspector – Chris Jacobson to complete both Building & Pest Inspections at the same time. We don’t outsource inspections.
- We use the latest Thermal Image Technology with every inspection to ensure that your property is inspected thoroughly.
- We get into the areas not normally inspected by you such as the roof void, roof exterior and the sub floor areas (if it is safe to do so and access panels are provided).
- You will receive your detailed written report including photos within 24 hours of the inspection.
- Reports are easy to read and understand and can include colour photographs, and recommendations on issues found at the property.
- We are fully licensed and insured
- We offer quality assurance that includes outstanding service; thorough inspections and professional ongoing advice.
Some of the benefits of having one inspector complete all 3 inspections:
- Fluent reports with recommendations which help solve difficult building & pest defects or maintenance problems.
- No confusion when trying to understand building and pest related issues, for example structural damage caused by termites is clearly reference between the 2 reports.
- 1 inspector + 1 visit = 1 competitive price.